- Council housing in north Manchester: contact Northwards Housing
- Council housing in Miles Platting: contact Adactus Housing
- Council housing in Grove Village, Ardwick: contact Your Housing Group
- Council housing in Brunswick: contact S4B Manchester
- Council housing in West Gorton: contact Guinness Northern Counties
Want to buy your council home?
If you live in a property owned by Manchester City Council, you have the legal right to buy your home, even if it is managed by another organisation.
Looking for a council home?
Register for rehousing, look at available homes, see your chances of getting each home, and apply for homes you want on our partner-website ‘Manchester Move’.
Get advice about different housing options, like council and housing association homes, private renting, low-cost home ownership, and exchanging your home with another tenant.